Wednesday, April 29, 2015

 I think stress is a very unique thing on how it affects you. Stress can change your whole mood, and it can put you in a bad mood for quite a long time. I never knew that being around people who care about you relieved stress, as well with the helping of others relieves stress. I think this is a very helpful tip, because on days you’re really stressed out, go out and help someone else, or do something good in your community to keep your stress down. This will help you live longer, and also make your life a lot happier. It would also be nice not to die early, and live into my 90’s as she said.

  I’m at conflict with my life. I seem to think in myself that I’m going to good, and succeed in life. So far that’s not how it is going. I always feel like I’m moving the wrong direction, mostly because when I finally get on the right track, I end up screwing up. I have spent so much money on court and I have another date this coming May. I am not doing good in school either, I dont know why I can’t do important things, opposed to doing things that don’t matter. Its no one elses fault but mine, and I’m trying to clean up this big mess I’ve started, and it’s the most stressful, and hardest things I’ve had to do. I really need to get it done though, Im so tired of working at fast food, It’s just horrible to work with people who don’t deserve their job. This is really upsetting considered I also get in trouble for them, and they are the manager.

My life probably looks at me and sais, this kid is an interesting guy. My life probably seees me as someones who wants to succeed, just has a lot of negative influences he cares about way to much. This is causing him to be stressed and, it’s making him not care about things as much. I feel like this man needs guidance, someone to assist him on his path to success, but right now he has noone, well at least believes he does not. but, he does, he just doesnt see that.

   my mom would say to me, I need to worry about things that matter, now as many times as I’ve heard this, It’s almost no meaning. She always supports me, and tells me she believes I’ll Do good in life, even if I have to start over everything, she will help me. She has helped me through several tasks I could not do, basically of being ignorant of the situation. She has steered me towards going to college, and not working like my dad does everyday. She seems to want the best for me, and I can definitely tell she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment