Friday, May 1, 2015

As I was sitting in my room, I realized I lost an item. This thingamajig, was driving me insane because I couldn’t remember what it was! So I called for my mom, and I explained the item to her, and she said, oh the whatchumacallit. I told her how much that helped me, and told her it would be excellent if she helped me figure out, then find what this is. The success this would bring me would be amazing. This is one of those things that bothers me, and that is forgetting items. This is one of those items that is probably vital to find, and I hope my mom and I can figure this out. I’ve been thinking about what, and where it could be, but the item has not come across my mind. I tried to make the implication of the importance of this to my mom, and she explained to me how we will find it, and I don’t need to worry. So we went for a walk. On this walk we tried to talk it out, but we ran into some crazy things. We saw a frog levitate, and I feel that is grotesque, considering how many people gave the frog weird looks. This frog is very extraordinary, as much as it is beautiful.  I was very content with people on the frogs behalf, and I made them quit hurting the frog’s feelings. I feel my argument was justified against the harsh people. So my mom and I brought the frog home, and my mom and I started to fambam, and talk about how forgetful our family is. My mom told me just to believe, and it will eventually come to me! I said really, I’ve tried to believe, and it hasn’t worked, she said to be patient. I told her I love her, and that this problem was a biggie, but I believe that something cosmic would happend. All you guys don’t know how frustrating this was to me. You are all queenies, and some how have better short term memory than I. So I was sitting in my room, and something awesome happen! The frog hopped under my bed, and as I went looking for it, tadda, I found what I was looking for. It was a concert ticket for a concert a year away. Like, it was amazing. I almost levitated my self. My friend Chris, tried coming to my house after all this, and I just told him to go home because I was stressed out. I sighed, and said dang. Realizing I would of had a better time having him there.

No comments:

Post a Comment