Friday, May 1, 2015



  • Which in class writing was your favorite? Why? I like the writing where we all used each others words we use on a daily basis. It gave me the ability to be creative with random words, that do not tie together at all.
  • Which in class writing was your least favorite? Why? My least favorite was the writing where we had to come up with a phrase, and that was hard for me because I don’t really use a phrase or anything.
  • Review all your writing chronologically (earliest to latest). List three interesting observations or changes in your writing. Which are the most profound (obvious and important)? Why? I got better at organization, and better with how I describe things. It made me not use the same words as much. This is important because these things make my stories more interesting, and not as boring to read.
  • If you could change anything about your writing this semester what would it be? Why? Well, I would definitely write more. I’ve read very few books in my life, so it’s nice to be able to write, and strengthen my vocabulary and grammar.
  • What did you like best about this course?I liked how Ms. A cared about us on a more deeper level than students. She worked with us really well and taught us tips in writing that really helped me.
    What did you like least about this course? I’m not a fan of group discussions, but I got over it.
  • What would you have done differently this semester if you could have a do-over? Well, at the beginning of the semester I didn’t try, mostly because I was confused with how my classes worked online, and I don’t know why I didn’t ask for help, I wanted to, but I couldn’t get myself to until a month. So I missed a lot of homework in a couple classes, and I wish I could re do that, I know I’m smart, Im just really unmotivated to try, but I know I have to.
  • What did learn about yourself as a student, a thinker, a writer this semester?I learned as a student that this is not like high school at alll. All the things are due when they are due. and there’s no turning stuff in late. As a thinker, I realized to myself that I have to get on this, and quit procrastinating. I’m only 18, I have time, but I don’t want to put it off and never do it, i know that it what would happen.
  • What could I, Ms. A., have done differently to improve the course?I can’t really think of this, I thought it was a great class. There was nothing I saw that needed improvement.
  • You begin this course with an engagement and participation score of an A.  Attendance, participation in activities and group work help you to maintain this grade.  Evaluate yourself and assign yourself a grade for the in class portion of this course.  Don’t forget the reasoning behind your self assigned grade. I would give myself a C, because I feel I could of done a lot better.In all of my classes, but I feel I definitely could of done better in here. I also feel I don’t have all my Which writings on here, I’m not sure though.

1 comment:

  1. Good. Continue to push yourself to think on paper - writing can be a great tool to reflection, discovery, and healing. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete